Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jobs I Would Love

Here are my ideas for the future. Some are practical, others not so much.

- Archaeologist (I would need to go back to school for this since I only have a B.A. in history)
- Archivist for history department or museum
- Art restoration
- Elementary school teacher (art or history)
- Tour guide for historic sites (the Freedom Trail in Boston)
- Museum curator (history, natural history or art history)
- Author (children's novels, fantasy or autobiographical)
- Artist for Pixar (total dream)
- work with Hospice
- School counselor
- Social worker

Oh, to have four more years in college, I could start fresh and actually study something applicable to my desired career. Oh well, I'm sure history will prepare me for something! It's nice to have dreams...

No comments: